Grup de recerca
- FERRERI, Mara; SANYAL, Romola. Digital informalisation: rental housing, platforms, and the
management of risk. Housing Studies 37(6), pp. 1035–1053. 2022. DOI: 10.1080/02673037.2021.2009779
- FERRERI, Mara; VIDAL-FOLCH, Lorenzo. Public-cooperative policy mechanisms for housing
commons. International Journal of Housing Policy Research 22(2), pp. 149–173. 2022. DOI: 10.1080/19491247.2021.1877888
- SCANLON, Kathrin; HUDSON, Jim; UDAGAWA, Chihiro; FERNÁNDEZ ARRIGOITIA, Melissa;
FERRERI, Mara; WEST, Karen. ‘A slow build-up of a history of kindness’: exploring the
potential of community-led housing in alleviating loneliness, Sustainability 13(20), e11323.
2021. DOI: 10.1080/19491247.2021.1877888
- FERRERI, Mara. Painted bullet holes and broken promises: understanding and challenging
municipal dispossession in London’s public housing ‘decanting’. International Journal of
Urban and Regional Research, 44(6), pp. 1007-1022. 2020. DOI: 10.1080/19491247.2021.1877888
- FERRERI, Mara, DAWSON, Gloria and VASUDEVAN, Alexander. Living Precariously: Property
Guardianship and the Flexible City, Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 42
(2), pp. 246–259. 2017. 2017. DOI: 10.1080/19491247.2021.1877888
Projectes de recerca
- Currently senior researcher on the Grant ‘Inhabiting Radical Housing’ ERC Starting Grant
project, n. 851940, PI: Prof. M.Lancione (2021-2024).
- PI: ‘Radical Housing Encounters: Translocal Conversations on Knowledge and Praxis’
(2019-2021), funded by the Antipode Foundation International Workshop Award 2019.
- Senior consultant on the project ‘Loneliness and Community-led Housing’, PI: Prof. K.
Scanlon, LSE London. Commissioned by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local
Government, UK (2019-2021).
- Scientific coordinator and investigator on the research sub-area of the project ‘Towards the
scalability of users cooperative housing in Catalonia through public-cooperative
collaboration’ funded by the Generalitat de Catalunya Projecte Singulars programme (La
Dinamo Fundaciò) (2018-20).
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Co-Fund) project ‘Commoning housing: emerging social innovation across Spain and the United Kingdom’ (H2020-MSCA-COFUND-2014 program P-Sphere) (2016-2019).
- Researcher on the project COPHAB (Collaborative Housing Co-production), PI: Dr M. Pares,funded by the Generalitat of Catalonia, DEMOC 2016 (2017-2018).
- Researcher on the project Informal Housing in London, Dr N. Holman (PI) and Dr R. Sanyal,LSE-London, funded by LSE-STICERD.